The Best Place to Get Well and Stay Well
Centrally located in the Villages in sunny Florida, The Club Health and Rehabilitation Center is a full-service Medicare and Medicaid certified rehabilitation and nursing center. Whether guests need short-term rehab or nursing care, they receive individualized, respectful support in a comfortable, friendly, and residential setting.
We have numerous private beds and are ready to welcome you to The Club Health and Rehabilitation Center family. Our staff is certified, knowledgeable and most of all, caring. We know we play a special part in your health journey whether it is with our recovery program or nursing care. Thank you for visiting us and letting us tell you about all the services and amenities we have to offer.
For a seamless path to recuperation, we have Care Navigation that is dedicated to a comprehensive recovery.
- Private Rooms
- Admission Seven Days per Week
- Focused Individualized Physical, Occupational, Speech, and Respiratory Therapies
- ALTER-G Anti-Gravity Treadmill Therapy
- RN/LPN services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- IV Therapy
- Wound Care
- Pain Management
- Complex Nursing Services
- Social Services
- Recreational Programming
- Dietitian Consultation
- Transportation Services
- Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN)
- Tracheotomy Care
- Hemo Dialysis
- Exclusive Dining Room with point-of-service Dining
- Personalized Discharge Services
- Outpatient Rehabilitation
- Specialized Orthopedic, Cardiac and Stroke Rehabilitation Programs
Respite care, hospice and palliative care, plus dental care, audiology, podiatry, and health care services, as well as psychological services are available. If you have any other needs, please contact us so we can assist you.